About Council Members
Rights and obligation
Obligations of Members
- The county council members should faithfully complete the duties taking precedence over the private interest conscientiously.
- The members should take on the duty of integrity and maintain the elegance as a member.
- It is strictly prohibited to make a contract with local government, public body or private business by abusing the power and then acquire the profit of property or position, or swindle others out of the profits.
Duties of Chairperson
- The chairperson shall represent the county council, arrange the proceedings, keep the order of the hall and supervise the affairs.
Duties of Vice-chairperson
- The vice-chairperson shall act as a chairperson in case of an accident(absence) of the chairperson.
Duties of committees' chairpersons and vice-chairpersons
- The committees' chairpersons shall represent the committees, arrange the proceedings, keep the order of the hall and supervise the affairs.
- The vice-chairperson of committees shall act as a chairperson of a committee in case of an accident(absence) of the chairperson.